Thursday, March 10, 2011

#06/-


Sorry if I didnt update. Was busy with school. Had just came back from Sec 1 Camp yesterday. Currently sick now :( I'm exhausted. K anyway, took care of 1G and I LOVE THEM <3 Their camp was at SAFRA Yishun. It's like they're on a vacation or something -.-" The place was like some kind of a resort ! You guys are damn lucky... But too pampered at the same time. I hope you guys had fun like I did :D


During these 3D2N camp, I didnt even think about him AT ALL. Is this a sign that I dont like him anymore ? All I know is that I'm an Exco and I'm here at this camp to faciliate the Sec 1's and my main objective is to to make sure they have fun :D:D And guess what ? My group was in the Top 6 Best Group ^^


1G ROCKS MY LIFE 'YAW \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment