Friday, June 10, 2011

#09/-



You know I still like you right ? No, I bet you don't. You think I'm over you. Think again. I should've told you what you meant to me. But I don't have the chance now that we don't talk much anymore and not like we used to. I just wish you weren't with her. I just wish you weren't in a relationship. They always say, “The best relationship is when you two can act like lovers and best friends . It’s when you have more playful moments than serious moments . It’s when you can joke around , and have unexpected hugs . It’s when you two give each other that specific stare and just smile . It’s when you’ll stayed up all night just to settle your arguments and problems . It’s when you can completely act like yourself and they can still love you for who you are.” That what I want to have. A normal, simple relationship between you and me. And no one could ever seperate us. No one. But these things wont happen. I know. You already have someone special. More special than me. And she's beautiful, smart, popular. I'm just a sore loser. Who would fall in love with me ? I know you wont. It's been 1 year 6 months. I waited and waited for you to tell me your true feelings. But it never happen. I doubt that, all these while, you never had feelings for me. Yeah, you dont. I bet.



It was only just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment